This week’s marketing and social media round up has great info on growing your Facebook business page, how to use Facebook interest lists, why you need to use online review sites and more! Check ‘em all out for tons of usable ideas for your biz.
1. 5 Reasons Why Do-It-Yourself Marketing Can Actually Hurt Your Business by John Follis. Just as people come to professionals to help them with their fitness goals, business owners should come to professionals to help them with their marketing goals.
2. What Is A Brand Advocate? By Frank Reed. People with a strong affinity for your brand can be your best sources of free marketing if you treat them well. This infograhic gives tips on how brand advocates help your biz.
3. 7 Simple Steps to Facebook Fan Success by Rebekah Radice. Very detailed article on using Facebook to attract people to your page and increase interaction.
4. 10 Ways to Grow Your Facebook Following by Andrea Vahl. More great tips on using your Facebook business page. Tip #4 is very important to make sure your personal profile and biz page are connected properly.
5. What is the Difference Between a Pivot, a Reorganization, and a Panic? by Anjali Mullany. This isn’t an article so much as it is a discussion by entrepreneurs on the challenges of starting and sustaining a business. Great read for biz owners in any field.
6. How to Sex Up Your Google Search Results With Authorship Info by Hubspot. If you want your blog posts and articles to rise to the top of search engine results you need to make sure Google knows who you are and that a picture displays next to your articles. Follow these detailed instructions to make that happen.
7. This Little-Known Facebook Feature Can Help You Monitor Customers and Competitors by Amy Porterfield. Terrific information on how to use Facebook Interest Lists for your biz.
I started one for marketing and business resources that are helpful to fitness professionals. Check it out and let me know what other FB pages should be added.
8. 4 Benefits of Pinterest Marketing by Beth Brinton. Good overview of using Pinterest. Pinterest is a great match for fitness businesses – lots of visual options! Check out Greatist’s Pinterest site for ideas on how you can use it.
9. 7 Tips for Killer Online Customer Reviews by Chad Kearns. If you have a local gym or studio don’t neglect the online review sites as part of your marketing.
10. 12 Places Businesses Should Be Collecting Online Reviews by Corey Eridon. Now that you know how to get killer online reviews, this article lets you know where to claim your review profiles.
Drop a comment about any of these articles or if you have questions about any of them.
Last updated byat .