This week’s round up of marketing and social media articles has a wide variety. From tips on what you should be doing to drive more traffic to your site or engage better with your audience, to articles on what you definitely shouldn’t be doing.
There’s also a very useful one on managing your Facebook marketing in 30 minutes a day!
1. Effective Instagram Marketing DOs and DON’TS by Constance Aguilar. Good all around tips and reminders when using Instagram.
2. [Infographic] Chris Lema’s Guide to Picking the Best WordPress Membership Plugin. If you have a WordPress site and are thinking of using a membership plug in check out this handy infographic to help you decide which is best for your needs.
3. Top Social Media Mistakes, According to the Experts by Baochi Nguyen. Good tips to keep in mind when using social networking sites for your biz.
4. 5 Methods That Will Help You Come Up With More Blog Post Ideas by Daniel Sharkov. Stuck in a writing rut? This article will help you write targeted content for your blog.
5. Emotional Attachment Drives Brand Loyalty by Cynthia Clark. Are you forming connections with current and potential clients in a way that creates loyalty?
6. 5 Ways Video Can Increase Your Landing Page Conversion Rate by Joshua Hardwick. If you haven’t started using video on your landing pages or you have and need more guidance check out this article – you’ll learn a ton of useful info!
7. Brand Marketers Totally Miss Social Media Influencers by Brian Proffitt. Good overview of social media influencers for your biz and what you can learn from where they’re spending their time online.
8. 9 Ways to Lose the Trust of Your Audience by Barry Feldman. Numbers 1 – 8 are definitely ones to keep in mind. But the 9th one is the must-read in this article, especially because your fitness business is highly relationship based.
9. Why Content Marketing Is Not Branding by Chris Brogan. A good article about using writing to further your business, but not making it the end goal.
10. How to Manage Your Facebook Marketing in 30 Minutes a Day by Jen Phillips. The three things you need to know for successful Facebook marketing plus how to create a content calendar for your Facebook engagement.
Please drop a comment about any of these articles or if you want me to cover specific topics in future round ups.
Last updated byat .