1. 5 WordPress SEO Tips to Help You Boost Rankings and Traffic by Daniel Sharkov. If you have a WordPress site for your blog check out this article.
2. How to Get Free Publicity by PR Web. This article outlines how to become a source for media using Help A Reporter Out (HARO). It’s great a way to get recognition for your business and your brand.
3. How to Build Your Email Marketing Database by Quinton O’Reilly. Love these ideas for building your email list.
4. 3 Reasons That Avoiding Social Media Will Hurt Your Business by Brad Smith. Quick read with concrete reasons on why you should take social media seriously for your biz.
5. How to Create Check-in Deals to Rank High in Facebook Graph Search by Jon Loomer. If you have a gym or fitness studio this article highlights how you can use Check-in Deals to benefit from the new Facebook Graph Search.
6. Yes, SEO is still Important For Your Blog by Joey Strawn. Five key points to remember with SEO – some you may not have hear about so make sure to check them out.
7. How to Twitter [Infographic] by Twiends.com. Fun and informative infographic on getting started with Twitter and how to use it.
8. Find Out Dana White’s Social Media Success Secrets from #NMX by Allison Boyer. Video interview with Dana White, UFC President, on how he’s using social media to grow UFC’s fan base.
9. How to Drive More YouTube Views with Pinterest by Krizia de Verdier. You may not be using Pinterest, but I know you’re using YouTube. Follow the step by step instructions in this article to get the most out of both!
10. 10 Steps for Small Businesses to Produce Killer Video Content by Matthew Peneycad. And if you’re not using video yet in your fitness biz this is the article for you!
Drop a comment on any of the topics here or let me know what other marketing and social media topics you want covered.
Last updated byat .