This week’s marketing and social media round up includes several articles by fitness professionals as well as the always-thrilling articles on email autoresponders and Facebook .
1. Networking for Fitness Professionals by Chris Lutz. We all know how important networking is for our businesses. This article has good advice on what types of networking events to attend and tips once you’re there.
2. The Fitness Marketing Q&A Show by Tony Gentilcore. Tony did a fun write up on his own blog about my interview with him. If you’re looking for ideas on creating your fitness brand he is one to learn from.
3. My Statement Piece by Caroline Earle. While not technically a marketing article, the focus of the article applies to how you attract the clients that you want coming to you.
4. Why An Email Autoresponder is Essential for Content Marketing by Laura Click. This article does a really good job of explaining why email autoresponders work and points to remember when using them. They can be a huge timesaver while increasing audience engagement so definitely check out this article.
5. How to Be the Real You in Your Blog Writing by Diana Kightlinger. Good takeaways on being yourself.
6. 6 Smart Ways to Capture Emails by Peep Laja. Great ideas on how to get more email subscribers that want the content you’re producing.
7. 14 Ways to Get More Facebook Shares by Mari Smith. Links to examples of Facebook pages that get a lot of shares plus an infographic that shows the 14 ways to increase shares on your page.
8. 10 Ways to Use Social Media to Promote an Event by Michael Stelzner. Very creative ideas for promoting your event or conference on social media.
9. Optimise Your Tweets With These Five Simple Suggestions by Simon Hawtin. Good tips on tweet length, using hashtags properly, adding images, URL info, etc.
10. 5 Things to Be Aware of Before You Start a Social Media Campaign by Ann Smarty. Good overall tips on using social media.
Which of these is your favorite article? What marketing and social media topics do you want covered in future round ups?
Last updated byat .